Suples Wrestling Club has outstanding coaching staff led by the World Class and USA Gold Level Coach Ivan Ivanov
- President Suples Wrestling Club and 2010 USA Wrestling Greco Roman Coach of the Year
- Former Head Coach Olympic Education Center Marquette, Michigan
- USA Wrestling National Coaching Staff since 1997
- On the USA Wrestling Coaching Staff during 2007 when In Baku Azerbaijan USA Greco Team won its first World Team Title.
- As Wrestler Coach Ivanov was 1994 Greco Roman World Silver Medalist and 1996 Olympian.
- Coach Ivan Ivanov competed for Bulgaria and won 6 Bulgarian National titles along with Gold Belt in 1995 at one of the most prestigious Greco Roman wrestling tournaments in the World “Nikola Petrov”
- Head Freestyle Wrestling Coach Suples Wrestling School.
- Currently still on the FILA-( International Wrestling Federation) coaching staff serving as FILA instructor.
- During 2006, he was selected as a Bulgarian National Coach for female wrestling.
- During 2007-2008, Ivan was selected from FILA to be the Head coach at the International wrestling training centers in the countries of Tunis and Senegal.
- Ivan Delchev is the first Coach of of the Bulgarian World Champion Nikolay Stanchev who is the very first Bulgarian World Champion for beach wrestling. – Ivan Delchev was also a head wrestling youth coach for sports school in his home town Stara Zagora – Bulgaria from 2001-2003.
- As a wrestler himself, Ivan Delchev was 5 time Bulgarian Freestyle Wrestling National Champion. Winner of Dan Kolov Grand-Prix International tournament in Bulgaria twice. Also European Team Member of years 1993 and 1994.
Chris Owens – Collegiate Wrestling Coach
Lead the Boise State Broncos to 5 PAC-10 Championships (2000, 2002, 2004,
2008 and 2009) and 5 runner-up for the league (1999, 2001, 2003, 2005 and
Produced the following University successes:
- 9 top 25 finishes at the NCAA National
- Wrestling Championships
- 25 individual PAC–10 Titles
- 2 Individual National Champions
Coach Owens has also coached Team Idaho for 15 years producing over 100
All-Americans, 13 National Champions, and a top 5 team finish at Junior
Chris was a 2x All-American for Oklahoma State placing 3rd in 1990 and 2nd
in 1992. Owens competed for two NCAA Team Championships in 1989 and 1990.
He was named the Outstanding Wrestler at the St. Louis Open in 1990 and was
runner-up at the prestigious Espoir National Tournament. Chris finished
his career at Oklahoma State with an overall record of 110-6 and helped the
team to win the Big Eight Conference Championship in 1992.
USA Wresting – National Director of Strategic Analytics
- U. S. Olympic Solidarity Coach
- National Wrestling Hall of Fame
- (Outstanding American, Medal of Courage, & Lifetime of Service)
- 2007 Sr. Greco-Roman World Champions
- USA Wrestling Gold Level Certified Coach
- United States Olympic Committee “Doc Counsilman” Coach of the Year-2010
Bachelor's Degree Physical Education & Sports Science
2 Time Olympian (1988 Seoul, 1992 Barcelona)
Iranian National Team Member in 6 different weight classes (1983-1996)
4x Collegiate Champion
25 years of Coaching Experience